It’s been a bad pain week. Really bad. I think I’m having a symptomatic herniated cervical disc on top of the fibro crap. I have to ration my meds because the insurance company will only let me have so much in one month regardless of the letters sent by both myself and my doctor. And my usual distraction techniques are failing me as I can only knit for a short period of time before the pain is overwhelming and I can’t find a comfortable enough position to read in for very long.
And my queue is about to run out. And I won’t be refilling it today. I’ll be using all my spoons just to get my work done.
But I’m hopeful that after a weekend of rest, I’ll be feeling better.
So see you Monday, folks! Have a great weekend!
- sushigrade said: All the hugs, Jenn. I hope you get through the rest of the day okay and have a lovely, restful weekend.
- mrdreadful likes this
- mrdreadful said: *hugs* Not to sound like a broken record, but I wish I could do something to take the pain away. If I ever get magical powers (it always happens in the books) that’s the first thing I’d do.
- fictionalized said: *hugs* I hope you start to feel better!
- fictionalized likes this
- thepiratejenny said: UGH! I hope the pain abates soon. At least the book fairy will be visiting today. :-)
- swarthyvillain said: Get better! :(
- swarthyvillain likes this
- janitor1 said: Take care of yourself and keep your spirit high, we are pulling for you … I would offer you a sacrifice in the form of my vintage Bobba Fett but well you know … He’s the Fett :)
- shoebie-love likes this
- techsgtjenn posted this