So my dad had his angiogram this morning. They put in three stents as three of the arteries were one hundred percent blocked. They believe he was within a day of a massive coronary.
But the stents are in and he’s resting. They’ll keep him overnight. I’ll go see him after dinner.
That’s all on this end.
- sosanguine likes this
- notahyper-specific said: I hope he’s better soon, and I hope you’re well :-)
- kaoticrandomguy likes this
- thathairyfatguy said: The worst of it is over now. I’m sure he’ll be right as rain before you know it. My grandpa said he felt so much better when he got home after his angiogram. It’s not much but your not alone. I’ll be around if you need a shoulder.
- sushigrade said: all the hugs in the world.
- leonmcgann likes this
- dovryn said: That is a stressful situation. It’s good that they caught it when they did, right? The doctors know what they are doing, no worries.
- korashime likes this
- bigdogboshouse likes this
- thepiratejenny said: The good thing is that it was caught BEFORE the coronary. That’s much better for his heart. And for him. And you. He’ll be fine. You’ll be fine. Virtual hugs and chocolate
- kissthulu said: Wow! All my good feelings/vibes/prayers are going to you right now. *HUGS*
- paperschemes said: ~giant hug~ <3
- fictionalized said: *massive hugs* I’m glad they looked at it in time, then.
- beautifulwickedn3ss likes this
- beautifulwickedn3ss said: huge hugs
- luneballoon likes this
- fictionalized likes this
- the-advocatus-diaboli said: *hugs* Best wishes for a speedy recovery to him, m’dear.
- swarthyvillain said: Hopefully that did the trick!
- swarthyvillain likes this
- taylorgotbeats likes this
- techsgtjenn posted this