Actually, I think this is the most accurate (color-wise) eye shot yet.
Also I think I’ll pluck my eyebrows tonight. And try to do a better job of removing yesterday’s eyeliner. Sheesh. I’ve washed my face twice since then. I guess I need to invest in actual eye makeup remover.
- thepiratejenny said: cheap good not-tested-on-animals eye remover: Salma Hayek’s. Seriously. It even takes off MAC’s waterproof liquid eyeliner. And you can get it at CVS, which is a bonus.
- mrdreadful likes this
- pezski likes this
- platysaurusrex said: The best eye make up remover I’ve found is Mary Kay. Seriously, awesome shit right there.
- elrincondeladios likes this
- whatcavetroll likes this
- fictionalized likes this
- beautifulwickedn3ss likes this
- fascinatinglydull likes this
- slatios likes this
- sushigrade likes this
- cranstonsnord said: The ‘eyes’ have it! Oh, I’m so funny….
- techsgtjenn posted this