I have two, count ‘em, two improv shows this weekend at ComedyWorx (www.comedyworx.com) on Peace Street in Raleigh.
I’m ridiculously excited about this.
So, if you’re in Raleigh, or Raleigh-adjacent, and are looking for a fun night out, you should totally come.
Or you could just be a weenie & stay home.
If you’re in the area, you should go see Chris perform. He’s hilarious. Seriously. He makes me laugh so hard that it hurts and I can’t breathe. Those great, gasping belly laughs that have you doubled over and people around you considering calling for medical assistance.
So yeah. If you love laughing and puppies and freedom, go see Chris perform.
- my-life-my-way-always likes this
- aroseblossoming likes this
- starlightraven likes this
- soulsistrin likes this
- ashleyisntokay likes this
- justblamechris likes this
- ronmanblog likes this
- judyschu likes this
- fullfr0ntalnerdity said: Cool! Best of luck to you!
- fullfr0ntalnerdity likes this
- southerncontradiction likes this
- kimsca said: I can’t be there now, but how about December? I have something in the works for that first weekend.
- fluttershyismyspiritanimal likes this
- antiliasback likes this
- kimsca likes this
- msmajik likes this
- piercedprincess13 likes this
- blondmisanthrope likes this
- onlyonemee likes this
- jamesraven said: Awesome news, congrats!
- eviljason likes this
- techsgtjenn likes this
- jamesraven likes this