So this is what I’ll be doing on Friday for my fourth wedding anniversary.
It’s starring Nathan Lane and Brian Dennehy and directed by Robert Falls.
And then the following weekend I’ll be seeing Ian McDiarmid (a.k.a. Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious)in “Timon of Athens” at the Chicago Shakespeare Theatre directed by Barbara Gaines.
Have I mentioned that I love living in Chicago? I love living in this city.
- product84 likes this
- ohnorobohobo likes this
- paintmyspirit-green likes this
- swarthyvillain likes this
- effexordreams likes this
- pezski said: Sweet! I’m seeing John Simm in Harold Pinter’s ‘Betrayal’ tomorrow night. Sheffield isn’t quite Chicago, but we did get Clark Peters and Dominic West in Othello, and we’ve just had a Michael Frayn season. Isn’t theatre awesome?
- pezski likes this
- teroknortailor said: I’m so jelly of your face right now. (although it is funny you’re seeing the voice of Timon from the Lion King and then seeing a play about another completely unrelated Timon. I saw the Addams Family with Nathan Lane as Gomez and it was amazing!)
- slatios likes this
- techsgtjenn likes this
- beautifulwickedn3ss likes this
- cranstonsnord said: That’s a pretty good price too. We saw Spamalot with Richard Chamberlain last year.
- librarian-in-waiting likes this
- failurefascination said: Nobody ever wants to take me to the theater. :-( Have a blast, dear!
- sushigrade likes this
- the-noise-inside said: Lucky!
- caffeinezombie likes this
- techsgtjenn posted this