Stevie Ray Vaughan, Dirty Pool, live at the Montreux Jazz Festival, 1982.
Some jazz fanatics actually booed Stevie at the beginning! That should be illegal, he was the man
I love this song so hard.
- opulentness reblogged this from simplybek
- myloveismusic13 reblogged this from laughingsamdice and added:
- laughingsamdice reblogged this from simplybek
- laughingsamdice likes this
- simplybek reblogged this from techsgtjenn and added:
- techsgtjenn reblogged this from simplybek and added:
- techsgtjenn likes this
- welcometoblackmail likes this
- edu256 likes this
- cloudsthatlooklikemountains reblogged this from simplybek and added:
- cloudsthatlooklikemountains likes this
- misterblackbird reblogged this from simplybek
- i-let-my-nightmares-go said: It’s so funny how music ‘purists’ are fanatical enough to actively decry artists. It’s almost like religion to them. New sects offending the old guard. And people once looked down upon jazz with the same distaste.
- simplybek posted this